Ambitions that fire us (Our Passion and Purpose)
TBFC men’s ministry exists to develop and deepen men’s walk with God and their relationships in the church family and beyond by:
- Encouraging and bringing together men of all ages, irrespective of: race; colour; creed; height; weight; job status; salary income; car owned; size of house; music taste; raft building or bowling skills; football team; or religious background!
- Building up men’s spiritual growth focusing on growing-up in the Gospel through Bible study and personal accountability.
- Nurturing and helping develop relationships with each other to a degree where we can confide and empathise with each others struggles based on sound Biblical principles.
- Providing Gospel witnessing opportunities to those we know that may not be ready to partake in a Church based activity.
Our itinerary (The Programme)
The men’s ministry is blessed with a diverse itinerary of regular activities interspersed with some ad-hoc ones, these are for all our Band of Brothers / BoBs and wannabe BoBs!
- Men’s Bible study (3rd Tuesday evening of the month, 20:00 at the church)
- Indulge in good honest fun activities. YES, simple as that! like: Cycle rides, Indoor bowls, Pitch & putt golf, Snooker, 5 a side football, Lunch and chat and LaserHub.
- Men’s breakfast
- Assorted racket sports e.g. squash / badminton
- London Men’s Convention (April / May)
Details of these events will be updated on this website, in the weekly church notices and by our email notice board. Please email Pastor if you want to receive emails about future events.